The Old Question: How Much Is Clickfunnels
Three tiers of pricing are available with Clickfunnels. Making the best decision for you can be challenging in light of this. The price points for the majority of tools are frequently rather close to one another. But with Clickfunnels, the prices start at $97 per month and go all the way up to $2,497 per month! Before making a choice, you need to truly understand the distinctions between the three Clickfunnels pricing plans.How Do I Remove The Video Download From Clickfunnels Membership Can Be Fun For Everyone
With ClickFunnels, budding businesses can establish a platform for presenting their brand while sales funnels operate in the background. This is in contrast to typical website builders.
Their cutting-edge sales funnels assist your business in generating leads and increasing sales. Additionally, Clickfunnels does not call for any other tools that would complicate and confuse the process of creating and administering a website.
Overview of Clickfunnels Pricing
Clickfunnels is software that costs money to use and has a subscription-based business strategy. Although there isn’t a 100% free trial available for Clickfunnels, there is a 14-day free trial that consumers may take advantage of to familiarize themselves with the platform and determine whether they want to continue using it and what capabilities they require. A credit card is required for the Clickfunnels free trial, and if it is not cancelled, it will be charged after 14 days.
There are three tiers of monthly memberships available in addition to the free trial offered by Clickfunnels.
|ClickFunnels Plan||Price ($/month)|
|Two Comma Club X||2,497|
Breakdown of ClickFunnels Pricing
As seen in the table above, ClickFunnels gives users a choice between three premium plans. Let’s now examine what each of them has to offer in more detail.
Here is a breakdown of the Clickfunnels pricing structure.
- Unlike the infinite funnel builder in the other two options, you can only select from a restricted number of pre-built sales funnels (20). In a similar vein, whereas infinite pages can be created under the other options, you can only develop 100 pages for your web platform.
- Large teams cannot operate simultaneously since only one person can use ClickFunnels to manage and construct a website.
- You must incorporate payment alternatives with your online platform if you want to make money from it. The base package only provides 3 payment gateways as an option for integration in order to satisfy this criterion.
- Although ClickFunnels gives you the option to manage additional domains using your base model, this plan only allows you to manage three domains.
- You are not given the choice to create other sales channels. If you’re seeking to manage repeat customers or generate leads from former clients, they could become crucial.
- You do have access to chat assistance, but as we’ll see, other Clickfunnel plans have superior support options.
- You are not given the choice of participating in weekly peer-reviewed hackathons where a coach walks you through the entire process of constructing a sales funnel. You do have the choice of using FunnelFlix, Clickfunnel’s training program for both professional and personal growth.
- The base plan can be appropriate for you if you’re in charge of just one web platform, such as eCommerce, eLearning, or an agency. However, if your company expands, you may need to upgrade your plan to the platinum level if you need more sales to funnel tools and need to create more web pages for online content.
Clickfunels Platinum Plan
For digital marketers, the Clickfunnels Platinum plan offers far more flexibility. It offers extra functionality that, once your company has a larger user or client base, would be necessary.
Here is how it differs from the basic plan.
- With the platinum plan, you can grow your website and increase your chances of conversion by adding an infinite number of pages and sales funnels. Additionally, the platinum pricing plan enables you to create a group of three separate users, each with its own set of admin credentials.
- The platinum option also includes nine payment gateway integrations with your web pages, giving you access to additional revenue streams than with the standard pricing plan.
- In addition, you may integrate and manage nine domains as opposed to the three included in the base plans, which is great for experimenting with different marketing channels and platforms.
- The infinite follow-up sales funnels you may create with the Platinum Clickfunnels pricing plan, the priority help option for any technical questions you have, the weekly peer review hackathons, and FunnelFlix with extra training and course content are possibly its greatest features.
Each of these features is geared toward helping you build the perfect sales funnels that can drive sales ,lead to cconconversions, and help you remedy any that may pop up during operations.
Your entry point into digital marketing is the platinum price strategy. It has the power to establish your company in the fiercely competitive online market firmly. As your operations grow over time, you can use various marketing strategies like affiliate marketing and your network to strengthen your firm even more.
Comparison of LMS Options Other Than ClickFunnels
WordPress, the most widely used website creation tool, must be mentioned when contrasting ClickFunnels with other platforms. Here, we’re examining it in relation to eLearning platforms and the characteristics that make it unique from other learning management systems.
The best thing about WordPress is the abundance of themes and plugins you may use to build a website that serves all of your intended commercial and marketing objectives. There are numerous different themes and templates available, including
- Lifter LMS
- Tutor LMS
- WP Courseware
- Good LMS
- Namaste! LMS
- MasterStudy LMS
You can use them to create the website of your choice, add additional plugins as necessary, and control the platform’s pricing as you go. But there is a catch: WordPress has a learning curve that is difficult to overcome. It may be necessary for you to put some time and effort into this platform to become familiar with its features and address any faults that may arise during implementation.
When compared to ready-made platforms, using a custom-built approach is typically far more affordable because it gives you control over the number of active users, how much bandwidth you allocate, and which resources are being misused.
The cost of Clickfunnels is high, but depending on your company plan and method of product promotion, it can be well worth the cost. Check out Clickfunnels and begin constructing your online sales funnels!